As the number of Covid-19 cases are rapidly rising, and in an abundance of caution, our office will be instituting the following policies:
- For the Thanksgiving holiday our office will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27.
- Our staff will be working remotely for the week following Thanksgiving, November 30 to December 4.
- For the Christmas holiday, our office will be closed on Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25.
- Our staff will be working remotely for the week following the holiday, Monday December 28 to Thursday, December 31.
- Our office will be closed for New Year’s Day January 1, 2021.
- Our staff will be working remotely for the week following New Year’s Day, Monday January 4 to Friday January 8.
As our office has the capacity for our staff to operate and communicate remotely, we do not anticipate any disruption in servicing our clients’ needs. While we will not be physically at our office you can still reach us via our office phone number or by email.
Thank you for your understanding.